Prestige Japan Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) shall comply with the Private Information Protection Law. We will take the best safety measures against risks of unauthorized access to any personal information, as well as loss, destruction, fabrication, and leakage of such information. Therefore, we will create rules for the system, organization, operation and education for that purpose and continue to implement and improve the rules.
• Regarding the purpose of use of the personal information provided to us:
Our company asks our customers to provide us with their personal information including their names telephone numbers, addresses, email addresses and others for the purposes listed below. Unless we need to disclose some personal information they have provided to credit card companies and product distribution companies to complete the transactions between those users and our company, we will not disclose any personal information to any third party without the users’ consent.
• Distribution and delivery of goods
Announcements of various events, sales, shows, and others (including DM and email notifications) After-sale care, maintenance, repair, product improvement and development
However, in the event that we are required to disclose any personal information by law or by public institutions such as a court, police, and so forth, we may disclose such information without our users’ consent. Our company will take the necessary measures to protect our customers’ privacy as far as it is considered reasonable. The above policy is subject to change without notice. In such a case, all the changes shall be announced on our website.
• About requests for information disclosure and suspended use and complaints:
• Requesting the disclosure of the personal information previously provided and filing a complaint are the users’ basic rights, and we will respond to them as soon as we can.
• Such requests from our users are received by our shops or by telephone. (Please fill out the form for the request for information disclosure or the request for suspended use of personal information and submit it to us.)
• In the case of a disclosure request, to prevent any incident of information leak through an “identity theft” or something similar, we will conduct identity verification (asking to present a driver’s license, insurance card or another form of ID) at the shop and ask each requesting party to enter the necessary information in an appropriate form.
• In the case of a request for suspended use of personal information, as it is regarded as “withdrawal from membership,” we will immediately ask the requesting party to make the procedure of ceasing the use of our service.
• For a telephone inquiry, please contact the following:
PRESTIGE JAPAN INC.
4-27-15 MINAMIAOYAMA MINATO-KU TOKYO 107-0062
• This Policy is subject to change without notice. In such a case, all the changes shall be announced on this website.
© Copyright PRESTIGE JAPAN INC. ALL rights reserved.